Measure viability without staining: cytotoxic effects and measurement errors are eliminated
Large "field-of-view" (5.3 mm²) and automated measurement of the cell count
Smallest spectrometer in the range from 375 to 700 nm with a spectral resolution of less than 2 nm
Extinction Measurements, Calibration Curves, Cell Counts and label-free Cell Viability in under 60s!
The fluidlab R-300 combines two central lab technologies in one handheld device: spectrometry and cell counting. Its intuitive handling and precise measurements make the fluidlab R-300 the laboratory instrument of the future. With standard cuvettes as well as with glass sample carriers from anvajo a variety of analyses such as absorbance, automatic cell counting and label-free viability measurements can be performed.
Features: Enabling label-free viability analysis by using next gen holographic imaging; measuring directly under the clean bench to prevent sample contamination; measuring heterogeneous samples and using the histogram to distinguish between different sized cells; extending the neuronal network to new and uncommon cell lines and structures; inspecting the full spectrum between 375 nm to 700 nm at one glance; generating, saving and retrospectively adapting calibration curves for the quantification of unknown samples; transferring quantitative data and images to an external device; staying up to date by downloading the newest software version free of charge; no calibration needed!
cell viability analysis
Handheld Cell Counter & Spectrometer
- 1CDR FoodLab ® - Analyses systems for quality control on food and beverage
- 2Handheld Cell Counter & Spectrometer
- 3Making Chemical Analysis Easy by Improving Laboratory Operations and Productivity
- 4Do you still count, or are you already measuring?
- 510 air pollutants and greenhouse gases – one high-precision analyzer
- 6Measuring size & concentration of nanoparticles
- 7An entire chromatographic system in a small footprint
- 8The Quick and Precise Density Meter for Busy Laboratories and Factories
- 9ICP-MS Analysis of Elements
- 10Fast and reliable detection of SARS-CoV-2 in swabs of environmental surfaces