Highly Reproducible Micro Columns ✓ Diverse Selectivity and Improved Performance ✓ Complementary Micro LC Column and Trap Selectivity ✓ more
Unleash the Power of Fast GC Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) Analysis
Up to 70% Faster PAH Analysis
Elevated Temperature Stability
Enhanced Resolution for Chrysene and Triphenylene (PAH Interferences)
Our NEW PAH solutions deliver up to 70% faster analysis times and better resolution of isomers
Zebron ZB-PAH-EU and Zebron ZB-PAH-CT columns were developed to address a customer need for greater resolution of EU-regulated polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in food, environmental, electronic and fuel industries. The ZB-PAH-EU column delivers baseline resolution of critical PAH isomers, such as benzo[b,j,k]fluoranthene. In addition, the high temperature tolerances of the ZB-PAH-EU (340/360 °C) and ZB-PAH-CT (320/340 °C) allow for better elution of heavy PAHs and prevention of dirty matrix ghost peaks by bakeout. With exceptional thermal stability and low column bleed at elevated temperatures, ZB-PAH columns have good lifetime, while consistent column inertness promotes accurate separation for isomer pairs. Zebron outperforms popular GC columns for the separation of EU 15+1 and EPA 610 PAHs.
Specifically, the ZB-PAH-EU GC column separates 18 PAH isomers within 12 minutes, resolving all critical pairs while demonstrating consistent column inertness. ZB-PAH-EU is an excellent solution for separating the four most common PAH markers within the European Food Safety Authority EFSA PAH4.
Improve lab productivity by 50% ✓ Enhanced resolution of TCDD & TCDF✓ Improved column lifetime with integrated column option ✓ more
Phenex syringe filters have particulate, PVC, and extractable-free filters and excellent flow rate ✓ Verex vials are clean-room packed to ensure particulate- and contamination-free vials ✓ Combine Phenex syringe filters and Verex vials to reduce sample loss and increase column lifetime more
Phenomenex Inc. announced it has signed a definitive agreement to be acquired by Danaher Corporation. Phenomenex will operate as a standalone operating company, retaining the Phenomenex brand, its personnel and site locations. "Phenomenex is a widely recognizable brand that we are proud to ... more
Phenomenex Inc. announced that it has expanded its international subsidiary network to serve India directly from a new office in Hyderabad. The new entity, which opened this month, will serve research communities throughout India with sales and service teams that sell all Phenomenex produc ... more
Phenomenex announced that president and CEO Fasha Mahjoor has been selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Greater Los Angeles Entrepreneur of the Year 2010 award. According to Ernst & Young LLP, the awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate extraordinary success in the ar ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker