Highly Reproducible Micro Columns ✓ Diverse Selectivity and Improved Performance ✓ Complementary Micro LC Column and Trap Selectivity ✓ more
Improve lab productivity by 50%
Enhanced resolution of TCDD & TCDF
Improved column lifetime with integrated column option
Specifically tailored for the analysis of dioxins and furans in Food and Environmental matrices
Zebron ZB-Dioxin joins the company’s large family of GC Unlimited phases to deliver optimal performance when analyzing regulated 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo- para-dioxin (2,3,7,8-TCDD) and 2,3,7,8 tetrachlorodibenzo-para-furan (TCDF) EPA-1613 and EPA-8290 Dioxin methods require two GC columns (one for testing and one for confirmation) on two GC-HRMS instruments. The new Zebron ZB-Dixon exceeds EPA dioxin method requirements by providing enhanced resolution for all Dioxin isomers using one GC column and a single HRMS instrument. Being a single-column dioxin solution, ZB-Dioxin reduces instrument down time by 50%, improves lab productivity (single GC-HRMS method), and provides better sensitivity and greater resolution for the analysis of dioxins.
"In addition to its fast analysis, our new ZB-Dioxin GC column is proven to be a single solution for tetra dioxins and tetra furans while providing excellent stability at elevated Temperature (300/320°C)” explains Rola El Abaji, Product Marketing manager for Phenomenex. "
Up to 70% Faster PAH Analysis ✓ Elevated Temperature Stability ✓ Enhanced Resolution for Chrysene and Triphenylene (PAH Interferences) ✓ more
Phenex syringe filters have particulate, PVC, and extractable-free filters and excellent flow rate ✓ Verex vials are clean-room packed to ensure particulate- and contamination-free vials ✓ Combine Phenex syringe filters and Verex vials to reduce sample loss and increase column lifetime more
Phenomenex Inc. announced it has signed a definitive agreement to be acquired by Danaher Corporation. Phenomenex will operate as a standalone operating company, retaining the Phenomenex brand, its personnel and site locations. "Phenomenex is a widely recognizable brand that we are proud to ... more
Phenomenex Inc. announced that it has expanded its international subsidiary network to serve India directly from a new office in Hyderabad. The new entity, which opened this month, will serve research communities throughout India with sales and service teams that sell all Phenomenex produc ... more
Phenomenex announced that president and CEO Fasha Mahjoor has been selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Greater Los Angeles Entrepreneur of the Year 2010 award. According to Ernst & Young LLP, the awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate extraordinary success in the ar ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker