Improve lab productivity by 50%
Enhanced resolution of TCDD & TCDF
Improved column lifetime with integrated column option
Specifically tailored for the analysis of dioxins and furans in Food and Environmental matrices
Zebron ZB-Dioxin joins the company’s large family of GC Unlimited phases to deliver optimal performance when analyzing regulated 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo- para-dioxin (2,3,7,8-TCDD) and 2,3,7,8 tetrachlorodibenzo-para-furan (TCDF) EPA-1613 and EPA-8290 Dioxin methods require two GC columns (one for testing and one for confirmation) on two GC-HRMS instruments. The new Zebron ZB-Dixon exceeds EPA dioxin method requirements by providing enhanced resolution for all Dioxin isomers using one GC column and a single HRMS instrument. Being a single-column dioxin solution, ZB-Dioxin reduces instrument down time by 50%, improves lab productivity (single GC-HRMS method), and provides better sensitivity and greater resolution for the analysis of dioxins.
"In addition to its fast analysis, our new ZB-Dioxin GC column is proven to be a single solution for tetra dioxins and tetra furans while providing excellent stability at elevated Temperature (300/320°C)” explains Rola El Abaji, Product Marketing manager for Phenomenex. "
Phenomenex Inc. announced it has signed a definitive agreement to be acquired by Danaher Corporation. Phenomenex will operate as a standalone operating company, retaining the Phenomenex brand, its personnel and site locations. "Phenomenex is a widely recognizable brand that we are proud to ... more
Phenomenex Inc. announced that it has expanded its international subsidiary network to serve India directly from a new office in Hyderabad. The new entity, which opened this month, will serve research communities throughout India with sales and service teams that sell all Phenomenex produc ... more
Phenomenex announced that president and CEO Fasha Mahjoor has been selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Greater Los Angeles Entrepreneur of the Year 2010 award. According to Ernst & Young LLP, the awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate extraordinary success in the ar ... more
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 4Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 5Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 6Certified reference materials for the analysis of environmental,food,clinical and industrial samples
- 7Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 8BRONKHORST Flow Meters and Controllers for Gases and Liquids
- 9Hauschild mixer – German Engineering for all applications and industries with laboratory work
- 10Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe