2-Way and 3-Way Miniature Solenoid Valves
long cycle life
low power consumption
Control and Dispense Valves for Gases and Liquides
LEE solenoid valves are characterized by a high number of cycles, low energy consumption, and above average tightness. They are usually used in the fields of medical and analytical technology, of genetic and pharmaceutical research and clinical chemistry, but also for dosing, printing and labeling technology.
LEE Valves are offered in various configurations and different voltages, also available in inert versions.
Find out More in the Video
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 3Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 4Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 5Certified reference materials
- 6Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 7Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 8New FTIR spectrophotometer with the best performance in its class
- 9Quality made easy: Analyze food and raw materials in just a few seconds
- 10Your Entire C/N/S/X Lab in One Device