Automated Workflow Solutions for Food and Food Safety, Environmental and Life Science Markets
Proven solutions for specific applications
Hardware, method and operating manual included
Productivity right from the start
Everything from sample to result
PALSystem has developed turnkey solutions for specific applications in collaboration with academic and industrial partners. For the food and food safety market we offer a cost-effective way to clean-up QuEChERS extracts form many different food matrices, like apple, kiwi, carrot, kale, orange, black olive, pork loin, salmon, and avocado. The analysis not only achieves high quality results for diverse type of analytes and foods, the approach also enabled reliable, high-throughput operations without much labor or instrument maintenance. For the environmental market we offer solutions for analyzing the quality of drinking water. Monitoring of malodorous or toxic compounds, e.g. geosmin, 2-MIB or PAHs is achieved in a fully automated way. Sample extraction with PAL SPME Arrow is applied to reach the required sensitivity. Because of its superior design PAL SPME Arrow lasts 2-3 times longer than traditional SPME fibers, resulting in markedly reduced cost per sample.
Autosampler, Automated Sample Prep, Automated Liquid Handling, Custom built sample prep workflows, Food safety Solutions, Environmental Solutions, Life science and Clinical Sample Prep, Cleanup of QuEChERS extracts for Pesticide Analysis, VOC & SVOC Analysis in Water, Metabolomics derivatization for qual. and quant. Analysis, Automated FAME Analysis, Dilution, Automated Calibration Standard Preparation, Automated SPME, Smart SPME Arrows, Automated SPE, Automated micro SPE, Static Headspace and Dynamic Headspace, Large volume liquid injection, Carryover-free LC-MS injection
Sample preparation systems
workflow automation solution
Find out More in the Video
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker