The device carries out a photochemical process to tether antibodies on any thiol-reactive surface
An easy-to-use device for bio-sensing
A light assisted antibody immobilization process to functionalize biosensors' transducers
UV irradiation applied to anchor antiIgG antibody to any kind of suitable transducers
the majority of the immunosensing platforms can take advantage of it
Leading to upright oriented antibodies on gold surfaces once irradiated with UV light, TRYLIGHT paves the way to the functionalization of any kind of suitable transducers in order to realize sensitive and specific biosensors based on Quartz Crystal Microbalance (QCM), Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR), Plasmonic Enhanced Fluorescence (PEF), Magnetoelastic strips (ME).
Indeed, the irradiation of antibodies with utrashort pulses of ultraviolet light makes them tether to the sensing platform preferentially hook-upside, and due to a high binding efficiency the surface becomes well coated by antibodies with the antigen binding sites effectively exposed to the solution. The reliability and the effectiveness of the functionalization technique is highly supported by a wide literature, with the investigated case studies lacking the enlarged full scope of a technique whose only requirement is the presence of the antibody for a given analyte.
Find out More in the Video
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker