Delivers highly purified viral RNA for use in PCR-based applications
Complete research and detection workflows
High throughput SARS-CoV-2 research and detection of nasopharyngeal swabs or saliva
The RNAdvance Viral reagent kits are ribonucleic acid (RNA) isolation chemistries built on SPRI paramagnetic bead-based technology.
SPRI technology enables purification of high-quality RNA with demonstrated compatibility with up to 200 µL of saliva or swab transport media.
The protocol can be performed in a single tube or 96-well format with the flexibility to automate on a variety of liquid handling platforms. Viral RNA extraction begins with lysis of the viral capsid from a variety of sample inputs, including saliva and nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal swabs. Following lysis, the magnetic beads capture the RNA; washes are then performed to rinse away contaminants including amplification inhibitors. Produces high-quality RNA compatible with downstream gene expression analysis techniques, such and qRT-PCR and NGS Flexible SPRI technology is amenable to liquid handlers for high-throughput sample processing Performance Limit of Detection (LoD) demonstrated at 1 copy/μL
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences signed a definitive agreement to acquire m2p-labs, a privately held, microbioreactor manufacturer based in Baesweiler, Germany. m2p-labs is best known for its transformative BioLector plate-based microbioreactors, which support automated solutions for screening ... more
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences announced its acquisition of Labcyte, a privately held, acoustic liquid handling company based in San Jose, California. Labcyte is best known for its Echo® acoustic droplet ejection technology, which uses sound waves to transfer tiny amounts of liquid with une ... more
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences announced that their Aquios CL flow cytometer has been accepted by the World Health Organization (WHO) Prequalification of In Vitro Diagnostics Programme. It can now be used specifically for the immunologic assessment of patients having, or suspected of having, ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker