10 air pollutants and greenhouse gases – one high-precision analyzer
Multicompound: Measures 10 gases simultaneously replacing up to 7 conventional gas analyzers at once
Mobile monitoring: Made for mobile trace gas monitoring on cars, ships and planes
Precise and fast: Monitoring with sub-parts-per-billion precision and up to 10Hz time resolution
MIRO’s all-in-one solution greatly simplifies monitoring of trace gases and air pollutants
The MIRO multicompound gas analyzer has revolutionized and simplified the monitoring of greenhouse gases and air pollutants by enabling simultaneous online measurements of 10 gases (CH4, CO, CO2, NH3, N2O, NO, NO2, SO2, H2O, and O3) at high measurement rates (up to 10 Hz), while offering high stability and precision.
MIRO’s Analyzer directly measures concentrations of all compounds using mid-infrared direct laser absorption spectroscopy. This allows for highly specific and accurate gas detection along with maximum measurement sensitivity. Our analyzers are typically free of measurement interferences from other gas species. The intuitive touch display enables fast and easy control. The analyzer can be customized for various applications from air monitoring to process analysis or detection of airborne contamination.
What our customers say: “I never would have believed before that such precision and time resolution would be possible. And for 10 gases at the same time. Not to believe.” – Dr. Franz Rohrer, Forschungszentrum Jülich.
multicompound gas analyzer
mobile gas analyzers
- 1CDR FoodLab ® - Analyses systems for quality control on food and beverage
- 2Handheld Cell Counter & Spectrometer
- 3Making Chemical Analysis Easy by Improving Laboratory Operations and Productivity
- 4Do you still count, or are you already measuring?
- 510 air pollutants and greenhouse gases – one high-precision analyzer
- 6Measuring size & concentration of nanoparticles
- 7An entire chromatographic system in a small footprint
- 8The Quick and Precise Density Meter for Busy Laboratories and Factories
- 9ICP-MS Analysis of Elements
- 10Fast and reliable detection of SARS-CoV-2 in swabs of environmental surfaces