pH meter for outdoors and for processes ✓ IP67 ✓ Sensor quality display ✓ GLP-compliant reporting more
Non-stop titration: Exchange sample racks while your analysis continues uninterrupted
In perfect order: Dedicated work stations for different parameters
High throughput: analyze 175 samples completely unattended
pH-value, conductivity, and acid-base capacity without manual sample size adjustment
Multi-parameter analysis with automated sample size adjustment With OMINS Sample Robot, the required sample size is adjusted automatically.
No more time consuming manual work.
All you have do to is provide a minimum volume of sample in a beaker. The robotic arm of the OMNIS Sample Robot fetches the beaker from the sample rack and moves it to the work station. Here, the volume of the sample is automatically adjusted to the required size. During this adjustment, conductivity is already measured by flow-through.
Determination of pH and acid-base capacity: After the adjustment of the sample size, the pH electrode and the buret tip are immersed into the sample. pH is measured first, then the titrations for acid and base capacity are performed, respectively.
Exposing the sample to the ambient air is a challenge when measuring base capacity. While the sample is waiting on the rack to be analyzed, any exchange with the CO2 in the ambient air must be prevented. OMNIS takes care of this by covering the beakers with lids, which are automatically removed only immediately prior to the analysis.
Find out More in the Video
Conductometer for outdoors and for processes ✓ IP67 ✓ Sensor quality display ✓ GLP-compliant reporting more
Oxygen electrode ✓ In-situ DO measurement in the field and the laboratory ✓ Maintenance-free optical sensor ✓ ISO 17289 compliant more
In 2018, Metrohm AG celebrated the company’s 75th anniversary. Only two years later, in the middle of the current global pandemic, Metrohm makes a long-term commitment to its global customers and employees announcing a major extension of the premises of Metrohm International Headquarters in ... more
The acquisition of B&W Tek LLC by Swiss Metrohm AG in July 2018 creates one of the largest solution providers for applied Raman spectroscopy. Two technology leaders in the field of Raman spectroscopy join forces, and customers all over the world will benefit: That is the key message that Me ... more
Metrohm AG from Herisau, Switzerland and B&W Tek from Newark in Delaware, USA are pleased to announce the acquisition of B&W Tek’s Spectroscopy Solution Business, B&W Tek LLC, as well as several overseas subsidiaries. This acquisition contributes to the strategic growth of Metrohm enhancing ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker