Fully integrated and seamless EDS and EBSD characterization
Easy, simultaneous EDS-EBSD collection during both EBSD pattern and scan collections
Dynamic EDS and EBSD mapping allows real-time data analysis
Optimized data acquisition, set up, and data quality
Provides users with both elemental composition and crystal structure results in one package
The Pegasus Analysis System enables the simultaneous collection of Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy (EDS) (chemistry) and Electron Backscatter Diffraction (EBSD) (crystallography) data, allowing direct correlation between the elemental content and microstructural aspects of the material being studied.
The Pegasus Analysis System is directed at companies, research facilities and universities that deal with, produce and research the characteristics of materials, metals, metal alloys, electronic components, semiconductors and superconductors and/or solar cells.
EBSD analysis systems
Find out More in the Video
Spectro Scientific has been purchased by AMETEK, Inc. Spectro has annual sales of approximately $50 million and was acquired for approximately $190 million. Spectro was a privately held company and is headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts. It joins AMETEK as part of its Electronic Inst ... more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments announced that it has been acquired by AMETEK, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electric motors. SPECTRO was acquired from an investor group led by German Equity Partners BV for approximately EUR80 million ($98 million). With i ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker