Accurate, reproducible measurement of low quantities of gases and liquids
Compact dosing solutions using control valves and pumps
Digital interfaces available (PROFIBUS DP, PROFINET, Modbus, CANopen and more)
for chromatography (GC, HPLC, UHPLC) and plasma systems (ICP-AES)
Bronkhorst offers the largest range of (mass) flow and pressure meters and controllers for low flow rates available on the market. Our product range includes:
Thermal, ultrasonic and Coriolis flow meters and controllers for gases and liquids, with unique expertise in (ultra) low flow rate measurement. For laboratory, machinery, OEM and industrial applications, different versions of instruments can be offered in standard and special configurations.
In the analytical field we supply accurate and fast responding flow meters for your gas and liquid chromatography systems (GC, HPLC, UHPLC), inductively coupled plasma systems (ICP-AES) and we can help you mix or dilute gases or vapours.
Our calibration centre has been awarded ISO/IEC 17025:2005, which guarantees the accuracy of any flow or pressure calibration performed by our calibration laboratory.
flow measurement technology
gas flow measurement
Find out More in the Video
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 3Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 4Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 5Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 6Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 7Saves space and money: The most economic microwave digestion system in the world
- 8Your Entire C/N/S/X Lab in One Device
- 9Quality made easy: Analyze food and raw materials in just a few seconds
- 10Certified reference materials