Certified or accredited to ISO Guide 17034 and ISO 17025
Huge portfolio of Matrix-Reference-Standards
Custom made reference standards - organic and inorganic
Phramaceutical- / Geological- / Environmental- / Food- / Metall- / Reference Materials
Labmix24 is your supplier for Certified Reference Materials, SUS, recalibration samples and consumables. We supply Environmental, Pharmaceutical, Metal, Geological and Industrial samples to universities, laboratories, hospitals and many other industrial producers.
We and our partners are ISO 9001 certified or accredited to ISO Guide 17034 and ISO 17025. Our unique database “CRMSearch24” with more than 1.000,000 products enables you to find your required reference material simple and fast.
Products and services:
Environmental matrix reference materials, Food matrix reference material, Food specific standards, Metals, Industrial and Geological reference material, Combustion element analyser standards, Organic standards Pesticides, PCB´s, PAH´s, Biolipids and research chemicals, Inorganic standards, Ion chromatography standards, Pharmaceutical reference materials, Clinical reference material, Forensic reference standards, Physical property standards, High purity standards, Laboratory supplies
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker