Lowest injection volumes, long service life thanks to increased sensitivity. ✓ Lowest detection limits and reliable results even in the ultra-trace range. ✓ Precise processing - fast and easy operation with the user-friendly software more
Tool-free GC maintenance - From liner change to capillary column replacement
Intuitive operation via touch screen and smart device control
Flexible solutions - Choose from a wide range of detectors
The next industry standard of gas chromatography
With its high-precision technology, highest sensitivities and smart features, the Nexis GC-2030 sets the standard for the next generation of GC. Maintenance work on the injector can be performed manually. Thanks to ClickTek, column installation is easier than ever before: you can insert a standard capillary column with only one hand. The integrated oven light facilitates column installation.
The intuitive touch screen revolutionizes the operation of the GC and with the LabSolutions Direct software you can access the GC at any time via your smartphone or tablet.
The large number of different detectors from Shimadzu offer the right solution for almost every application.
Save energy and costs. With the integrated hydrogen sensor there is nothing which stands in the way of a safe transition to H2. Automatic start and stop functions reduce running costs and decrease gas consumption.
Prepare yourself already now for the future. In a client-server environment you will work in compliance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 or ISO 17025:2017.
Efficient self-regeneration and better peak shape, thanks to patented suppressor membrane folding technology. ✓ Highly reliable results due to a robust system with minimal carryover. ✓ Ion chromatograph in compact design that saves expensive bench space in the laboratory. more
You can benefit from over 40 years of experience in liquid chromatography and rely on the new ion chromatograph from Shimadzu - one system, three key features: robust, powerful, space-saving. The innovative and patented membrane folding technology of the suppressor offers two advantages: Du ... more
Shimadzu has joined forces with the France-based AlsaChim company, an independent contract research and development organization. AlsaChim specializes in stable isotope-labelled compounds, metabolites and pharmaceutical related substances, and analytical purposes. With immediate effect, Shi ... more
Shimadzu announces the completion of the new Quality Center building, which has been under construction at its head office (Sanjo Works) premises since February 2013. The Quality Center has been constructed to improve the quality of products developed and manufactured by Shimadzu. It consol ... more
Shimadzu has created a new Laboratory World for its customers from all over Europe. The Laboratory World is located at Shimadzu’s European headquarters in Duisburg, Germany. On an area greater than 1,500 m2, testing facilities are available for Shimadzu’s entire product range – from chromat ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker