1064nm Raman analyzer offering the most versatile solution for handheld material analysis
REDUCED fluorescence interference for a more comprehensive identification
FAST analysis time with answers in less than 1 minute every time!
Accurately analyze materials THROUGH packaging
Lab-quality analysis for raw material ID, in-process QC verification, finished product authentication
Rigaku's Progeny analyzer is a technologically advanced handheld Raman spectrometer, expertly designed for processes including incoming material receiving, the warehouse, clean room, laboratory analysis and mobile lab.
With the push towards 100% raw material inspection, Progeny enables users to reduce workflow steps and make immediate decisions.
Progeny's software provides fast and simple PASS / FAIL results, helping to achieve leaner manufacturing processes and lower costs per analysis without compromising quality.
Unlike other handheld Raman spectrometers, Progeny successfully minimizes sample-induced fluorescence interference with the use of a unique 1064 nm excitation laser for expanded raw material identification.
Progeny delivers the industry’s widest range of raw material identification and finished pharmaceutical product authentication in a handheld, sealed platform. It offers the most comprehensive audit trail and data management tools on the market, and workflow-readiness features like an onboard camera, touchscreen and WiFi capability.
Rigaku helps to facilitate regulatory compliance by providing a complete IQ/OQ/PQ protocol package, as well as dedicated 24/7 customer support with 2-year warranty.
Find out More in the Video
Rigaku's Progeny analyzer is a technologically advanced handheld Raman spectrometer, expertly designed for processes including incoming material receiving, the warehouse, clean room, laboratory analysis and mobile lab. With the push towards 100% raw material inspection, Progeny enables user ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker