Ultra-sensitive Compact Raman Spectrometers & Systems – Research & OEM, 248-1064 nm
Low f/#, high throughput optical designs for maximum sensitivity & speed
Highly configurable, from modular to fully integrated; free software & SDKs
Compact, thermally stable, robust design with high reproducibility for OEMs
Make choices, not compromises with our robust modular & fully integrated solutions
See more, faster than ever before! Wasatch Photonics designs & manufactures a flexible line of spectrometers & systems that allow new applications of Raman to transition from the lab to use in the field, the clinic, and industry. Our products push the limit of detection of compact spectroscopy to deliver the best price to performance on the market, particularly for applications requiring high speed & sensitivity.
We offer Raman for 248, 405, 532, 638, 785, 830 & 1064 nm. Our proprietary low f/#, high throughput spectrometer design is based on our own patented high efficiency transmission gratings. We offer Raman in a range of configuration options, from highly modular to fully integrated, supported by the expert advice, supporting accessories, and software.
Accelerate your product development with our matched OEM-ready spectroscopy modules – all based on the same rugged, repeatable, thermally stable optical bench. From research to OEM, Wasatch Photonics offers the selection & expertise to create the optimal solution for your application.
Find out More in the Video
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Analyses systems for quality control on food and beverage
- 3Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 4Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 5Production of standards, samples and concentrations - fast and reliable
- 6Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 7New Multi-Liter Hydrogen generator by VICI DBS
- 8Handheld X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) Analysis in Laboratory Quality
- 9Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 10The smart LIMS - User-friendly software solution for optimizing your laboratory processes