Excellent 1st order diffraction efficiency and low scatter for best signal to noise & sensitivity ✓ Low polarization dependence over broad bandwidths using our patented designs ✓ Robust, easy to clean, and thermally stable for convenient integration and long lifetime more
Ultra-sensitive Compact Raman Spectrometers & Systems – Research & OEM, 248-1064 nm
Low f/#, high throughput optical designs for maximum sensitivity & speed
Highly configurable, from modular to fully integrated; free software & SDKs
Compact, thermally stable, robust design with high reproducibility for OEMs
Make choices, not compromises with our robust modular & fully integrated solutions
See more, faster than ever before! Wasatch Photonics designs & manufactures a flexible line of spectrometers & systems that allow new applications of Raman to transition from the lab to use in the field, the clinic, and industry. Our products push the limit of detection of compact spectroscopy to deliver the best price to performance on the market, particularly for applications requiring high speed & sensitivity.
We offer Raman for 248, 405, 532, 638, 785, 830 & 1064 nm. Our proprietary low f/#, high throughput spectrometer design is based on our own patented high efficiency transmission gratings. We offer Raman in a range of configuration options, from highly modular to fully integrated, supported by the expert advice, supporting accessories, and software.
Accelerate your product development with our matched OEM-ready spectroscopy modules – all based on the same rugged, repeatable, thermally stable optical bench. From research to OEM, Wasatch Photonics offers the selection & expertise to create the optimal solution for your application.
Find out More in the Video
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker