Achieve high performance and up to 6.0 Liter processing capacity in a compact foot print
Speeds up to 110,500 xg RCF with efficient acceleration and deceleration profiles
Offers a selection of BioCertified* fixed-angle and swinging bucket rotors
A new level of freedom and high performance to speed up your workflow
The Avanti JXN-Series high performance centrifuges have impressive versatility paired with many innovative new features. Speeds are available to 30,000 rpm (110,500 x g) and volumes to 6 liters, offering diverse solutions to separate cells, extra-cellular vesicles, proteins and nanoparticles.
Whatever your application, from simple pelleting to rate zonal separations, the Avanti JXN Series offers newfound momentum. Rely on the Avanti JXN-26 to boost your productivity, or reach speeds of up to 30,000 rpm with the Avanti JXN-30.
Flexibility reaches a whole new level with the MobileFuge remote application for Avanti centrifuges. Users can easily monitor and control centrifuge functions via computer, using Virtual Network Computing (VNC) software, or mobile device using the custom MobileFuge app available for Apple iOSand Android devices. Whether you are across the lab or across the campus, you can always keep an eye on your centrifuge. Work has never been so flexible.
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences signed a definitive agreement to acquire m2p-labs, a privately held, microbioreactor manufacturer based in Baesweiler, Germany. m2p-labs is best known for its transformative BioLector plate-based microbioreactors, which support automated solutions for screening ... more
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences announced its acquisition of Labcyte, a privately held, acoustic liquid handling company based in San Jose, California. Labcyte is best known for its Echo® acoustic droplet ejection technology, which uses sound waves to transfer tiny amounts of liquid with une ... more
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences announced that their Aquios CL flow cytometer has been accepted by the World Health Organization (WHO) Prequalification of In Vitro Diagnostics Programme. It can now be used specifically for the immunologic assessment of patients having, or suspected of having, ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker