Easy to use ✓ Low maintenance ✓ Small footprint more
Compact, portable, multinuclear benchtop Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) spectrometer
Easy to use
Accessible. Affordable. Automatable.
Nanalysis Corp. manufactures compact, multinuclear benchtop Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) spectrometers aimed at proliferating the use of NMR in a number of fields, including pharmaceuticals, and reaction monitoring process control, etc.. Currently Nanalysis manufactures four products and fitting accessories: The NMReady-60 series and the Nanalysis 100 series. Accessories like the Flow-Kit, the Autosampler and many more are available. For more information on accessible, affordable and automatable high performance qualitative and quantitative NMR analysis please visit www.nanalysis.com.
Find out More in the Video
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker