Faster Raman imaging than ever before through state-of-the-art optics and intelligent software
Scan over the sample surface highly accurate, confocal with QScan. No movement of the sample.
Only one achromatic spectrometer with highest optical throughput from UV to NIR
Highest light throughput, precision, automation and intelligent software for high-speed-imaging
The LabRAM Soleil has it all. A novel optical design and the use of dielectric mirrors for unprecedented light throughput in the entire spectral range (UV-VIS-NIR) in combination with the new intelligent imaging algorithm SmartSampling result in Raman Imaging at unprecedented speeds.
A further highlight is the patented QScan module, which allows the excitation laser to be moved over the entire image section without moving the sample. Confocal at any point. This allows, for example, fast imaging of thin multilayer samples or provides more freedom with direct measurement point selection via the video image for non-moving samples, such as in temperature or reaction chambers.
The LabRAM Soleil is self-adjusting, changes lasers and gratings automatically and objectives are detected automatically. This saves time, reduces the workload and allows extensive self-operation or easy remote maintenance of the instrument. The Soleil is not only faster, it also gets more information out of the spectra. The standard cut-off at 30cm-1 also allows the measurement of low frequency bands.
raman imaging systems
Find out More in the Video
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker