Thanks to DSOI technology twice the sensitivity of conventional radial-plasma-view instruments ✓ TI enables highest sensitivity for trace elements, as well as freedom from matrix interferences ✓ Extremely agile, LDMOS generator without external cooling – faster warmup for higher productivity more
ORCA Optical System: Simultaneous spectrum capture in the 130-770 nm wavelength range
Faster out of the gate: Less than 10 minutes warmup time with the new LDMOS generator
Very low lifetime operating and consumables cost – no need for a separate cooling system
MultiView Plasma Interface Offers True Axial AND True Radial Plasma Observation in one Instrument
The SPECTRO ARCOS ICP-OES excels in industrial and academic applications for the most advanced elemental analysis of metals, chemicals, petrochemicals, and other materials. The periscope-free MultiView mechanism lets an operator literally "turn" a radial-view instrument into an axial-view device, or vice-versa, in 90 seconds or less.
The design of the SPECTRO ARCOS ensures exceptionally low operating costs over a long, reliable service life. And it packs a modern, ergonomic chassis with proven features such as no-purge UV-PLUS sealed gas purification technology, no-external-cooling OPI-Air Interface.
Plasma power enters a whole new era with the system’s innovative generator. This unique component is based on laterally diffused metal oxide semiconductor (LDMOS) technology. SPECTRO ARCOS is the first ICP-OES analyzer to deploy this type of powerful and extremely rugged solid-state generator.
Find out More in the Video
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments GmbH announced that Dr. Christoph Mätzig has been named to succeed Manfred Bergsch as Managing Director. Bergsch retired on July 1, 2016, and Dr. Mätzig has assumed his responsibilities at SPECTRO, a leading manufacturer of measurement instruments for elementa ... more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments, a leading manufacturer of advanced instruments for elemental analysis, has announced a major milestone — the shipment of its 40,000th spectrometer. The “milestone instrument,” a SPECTRO ARCOS state-of-the-art optical emission spectrometer with inductively cou ... more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments announced that it has been acquired by AMETEK, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electric motors. SPECTRO was acquired from an investor group led by German Equity Partners BV for approximately EUR80 million ($98 million). With i ... more
nstead of the compromised, overspecialized ICP-OES and ED-XRF instruments that many university labs have applied in the past, a new class of instrumen more
This paper provides an in-depth comparison of these two long-established technologies used in a wide variety of elemental analysis applications more
This paper reviews the concepts surrounding the optical interfaces that are available for ICP-OES spectrometers and discusses the relative strengths more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker