Highly robust thanks to broad pH- (1-12) and temperature range (up to 90°) ✓ Superior lot-to-lot reproducibility, ideal for QC ✓ Various hardware options: from Nano/MicroLC to (U)HPLC to (semi)prep. more
Great robustness and flexibilty
High recovery and efficiency
RP • SEC • IEX • HIC - UHPLC | HPLC | PREP
YMC-Triart Bio C4 and Bio C18 are widepore columns for RP (U)HPLC separations.
They offer the perfect solution of outstanding selectivity for peptide and protein analyses as well as antibody separations with their 300 Å pore size. Method flexibility is enhanced due to the high pH (pH 1-10/12) and temperature stability (up to 90°C).
Extraordinary selectivity for antibody analysis:
YMC-SEC MAB allows simultaneous analysis of the antibody together with its fragments and aggregates in just one run! YMC’s BioPro IEX columns are your 1st choice for analysing proteins and charge variants. They provide high loadability together with high resolution. If fast analysis results are required, the non-porous version is the ideal solution.
BioPro HIC HT, YMC’s latest HIC column, is designed for biopharmaceuticals such as ADCs. Higher flow rates are possible due to extremely high-pressure stability of the polymer particles allowing very short run times and high throughput.
The lot-to-lot reproducibility of all these YMC products is outstanding, which make them the best solution for Bio QC!
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker