Great robustness and flexibilty
High recovery and efficiency
RP • SEC • IEX • HIC - UHPLC | HPLC | PREP
YMC-Triart Bio C4 and Bio C18 are widepore columns for RP (U)HPLC separations.
They offer the perfect solution of outstanding selectivity for peptide and protein analyses as well as antibody separations with their 300 Å pore size. Method flexibility is enhanced due to the high pH (pH 1-10/12) and temperature stability (up to 90°C).
Extraordinary selectivity for antibody analysis:
YMC-SEC MAB allows simultaneous analysis of the antibody together with its fragments and aggregates in just one run! YMC’s BioPro IEX columns are your 1st choice for analysing proteins and charge variants. They provide high loadability together with high resolution. If fast analysis results are required, the non-porous version is the ideal solution.
BioPro HIC HT, YMC’s latest HIC column, is designed for biopharmaceuticals such as ADCs. Higher flow rates are possible due to extremely high-pressure stability of the polymer particles allowing very short run times and high throughput.
The lot-to-lot reproducibility of all these YMC products is outstanding, which make them the best solution for Bio QC!
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Analyses systems for quality control on food and beverage
- 3Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 4Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 5Production of standards, samples and concentrations - fast and reliable
- 6Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 7New Multi-Liter Hydrogen generator by VICI DBS
- 8Handheld X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) Analysis in Laboratory Quality
- 9The smart LIMS - User-friendly software solution for optimizing your laboratory processes
- 10Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe