Gas flow imaging technique in cleanrooms and air conditioning applications without particle seeding
Flexible field-of-views up to large scales
Simple system setups
Make air flows visible
LaVision’s Flow inspex systems visualize and monitor air and heat flows in industrial processes without the need for smoke or seeding particles meaning zero contamination.
A simple background imaging technique monitors on-line flows over a wide range of flow scales and flow rates with excellent spatial and temporal resolution. In this imaging process the flow inspection camera is pointed through the flow onto the provided background pattern to reveal flow structure and flow speed that are not visible by eye.
These extremely versatile systems can be used in a wide range of applications from large area leak detection, through car interior ventilation, to full room flow behavior in cleanrooms or for HVAC testing. Because the approach has zero contaminants it is safe to use in all environments and works residue-free.
System setup is fast and straightforward and can be deployed at short notice and supports process control applications in real-time.
gas flow measurement
Find out More in the Video
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 3Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 52-Way and 3-Way Miniature Solenoid Valves
- 6Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 7Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 8Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 9Ultrafast Fat Analyzer for All Foods
- 10Pure Chromatography Systems