Digital pulse data can be stored & re-analyzed as needed ✓ Detect particles regardless of material type or optical properties ✓ Multiple aperture options & data overlay capability for analyzing complex samples over wide particle more
Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) detection modules offer superior signal resolution
Different instrument configurations available with up to 3-laser and 13-color detection
Compact design for use in biological safety cabinets
HIGH-COMPLEXITY TESTING MADE EASY
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences has introduced the DxFLEX, Europe’s first CE-IVD, 13-colour clinical flow cytometry system. The sensitivity and resolution of the DxFLEX expands laboratory testing capabilities, especially those focusing on user-defined assays.
The DxFLEX uses avalanche photodiode technology, which creates a highly sensitive semiconductor electronic device able to convert light to electricity. This addresses the limitations of traditional PMT–based flow cytometers. Beckman Coulter Life Sciences first harnessed the use of fiber optics in their flagship research flow cytometry system, the CytoFLEX. The use of APD technology transforms the way a compact flow cytometry instrument can deliver high content research analysis.
multicolor flow cytometry systems
single-use consumables will help you optimize your lab processes ✓ Providing Multilevels of Biocontainment for Laboratory Safety ✓ ready to go, right out of the bag more
Achieve high performance and up to 6.0 Liter processing capacity in a compact foot print ✓ Speeds up to 110,500 xg RCF with efficient acceleration and deceleration profiles ✓ Offers a selection of BioCertified* fixed-angle and swinging bucket rotors more
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences signed a definitive agreement to acquire m2p-labs, a privately held, microbioreactor manufacturer based in Baesweiler, Germany. m2p-labs is best known for its transformative BioLector plate-based microbioreactors, which support automated solutions for screening ... more
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences announced its acquisition of Labcyte, a privately held, acoustic liquid handling company based in San Jose, California. Labcyte is best known for its Echo® acoustic droplet ejection technology, which uses sound waves to transfer tiny amounts of liquid with une ... more
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences announced that their Aquios CL flow cytometer has been accepted by the World Health Organization (WHO) Prequalification of In Vitro Diagnostics Programme. It can now be used specifically for the immunologic assessment of patients having, or suspected of having, ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker