KNAUER’s modular AZURA FPLC systems are ideal for purifying large biomolecules such as proteins, nucleotides and peptides more
Purification at elevated temperatures
Ternary gradient HPLC system
For RNA-based vaccines
KNAUER has developed the RNA Purifier, a preparative HPLC system for batch purification of RNA.
The purification is carried out at elevated temperatures to denature the RNA, simplifying its structural diversity and allowing successful separation. Under reversed-phase separation conditions, RNase is effectively deactivated, preventing RNA cleavage. The system with a precise gradient pump, UV detection and temperature control supports your RNA research by reliably purifying your valuable samples from by-products.
The system can be optimally used at flow rates between 10 and 80 ml/min at max. 400 bar and can collect the fractions according to peak signal. An eluent heater and a column heating sleeve ensure exact temperatures even at high flow rates. The temperatures measured at the column inlet and outlet are monitored by the software.
This configuration can be used, for example, to effectively purify RNA therapeutic candidates for combating SARS-CoV-2.
preparative HPLC systems
Find out More in the Video
With its flexible AZURA FPLC (fast protein liquid chromatography) systems, KNAUER offers complete solutions for the purification of large biomolecules such as proteins, nucleotides and peptides. From size exclusion chromatography (SEC) to affinity chromatography (AC), ion exchange chromatog ... more
Alexandra Knauer, managing director and owner of the Berlin-based laboratory instrumentation manufacturer KNAUER, has been recognized by the jury of the "Frauen unternehmen" initiative ("Women Entrepreneuring") to be a role model female entrepreneur. Ms. Knauer received a certificate signed ... more
In the study "Leading Employers Germany 2019", the Berlin-based manufacturer of high-tech laboratory measuring instruments KNAUER was ranked as one of the best employers for the second time. This makes KNAUER one of the companies with the best ratings in an independent meta-study conducted ... more
The company was successful already the fourth time at the „Top 100“ innovation awards. The award was handed over by popular science journalist and TV presenter Ranga Yogeshwar. For more than 20 years, the "Top 100" award stands for innovation, curiosity and team spirit. On June 27th, the mo ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker