The new generation of particle size measurement equipment from HORIBA
Simple wet and dry measurement without the need of time-consuming measurement cell changes
Vast range of particle sizes: 0.01 µm bis 5000 µm
Extensive optional equipment available for a large variety of applications
Laser diffraction - fast measurement of particle size for a large variety of applications
HORIBA presents the newest development in particle size measurement. The LA-960 V2 continues the HORIBA tradition of leading the industry with innovation.
The integrated rail for exchanging tools offers quick and efficient switching of measuring methods. Several different kinds of measurement options are available, covering almost every application: standard wet and dry measurement, cells for high viscosity, high concentration or low sample volume. The LA-960 V2 is completed with an intuitive software, a wide measurement range of particle sizes and several additional quality of life improvements.
Please contact our product specialists to arrange test measurements.
particle size distribution analysis
Find out More in the Video
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker