Simple wet and dry measurement without the need of time-consuming measurement cell changes ✓ Vast range of particle sizes: 0.01 µm bis 5000 µm ✓ Extensive optional equipment available for a large variety of applications more
Measure what you see with excitation in 90° geometry
Look through your sample with the included transmission X-ray detector
Adaptable spatial resolution thanks to automated capillary exchange
Look below the surface!
Whether in quality control for quick overview scans or in research for demanding applications: the possibility of using a number of different X-ray optics in the same device allows you to quickly change the focus of the device. Fast mappings are possible thanks to a polycapillary with the highest intensity. After identifying the regions of interest, detailed mappings can be achieved with a monocapillary with 10 µm spatial resolution. The vertical alignment of the capillaries and the almost parallel beam guidance of the monocapillaries result in sharp and undistorted element distributions even on rough surfaces with differences of up to 15 mm.
The unique advantage of the XGT-9000 is that transmission x-ray images are also created at the same time, so a lot of additional information is obtained during a measurement. For example, defects in electronic components or unwanted foreign bodies in pharmaceuticals can be detected non-destructively. Benefit from the additional information that this kind of imaging offers you.
X-ray fluorescence analysis
X-ray fluorescence microscopes
Find out More in the Video
Fast. Complete emission spectra within milliseconds, EEMs and A-TEEMs in seconds! ✓ Extended detection range. From 250 to 1100 nm with one detector! ✓ Simultaneous fluorescence and absorption measurement with automatic inner filter effect correction! more
Faster Raman imaging than ever before through state-of-the-art optics and intelligent software ✓ Scan over the sample surface highly accurate, confocal with QScan. ✓ No movement of the sample. Only one achromatic spectrometer with highest optical throughput from UV to NIR more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker