Digital pulse data can be stored & re-analyzed as needed ✓ Detect particles regardless of material type or optical properties ✓ Multiple aperture options & data overlay capability for analyzing complex samples over wide particle more
Matrix-free - Minimal buffer restrictions
Extremely high resolution and detection at low concentrations
new multi-wavelength absorbance optics
combines the power of an ultracentrifuge with the functionality of optical modules
For almost a century, analytical ultracentrifugation (AUC) has been one the most versatile and accurate methods available to characterize proteins, macromolecules, nanoparticles and other heterogeneous solutions. It provides data for the determination of molecular weights and the weights of complexes as well as size, size distribution, stoichiometry and many thermodynamic parameters. This technology delivers a wide spectrum of data for molecules and particles moving freely, either in the formulation buffer or solvent.
As an orthogonal method, analytical ultracentrifugation provides further information for methods such as size-exclusion chromatography (HPLC-SEC), light scattering methods, mass spectrometry or electron microscopy, thus allowing for a highly optimized method validation. The Optima AUC with its new multi-wavelength absorbance optics, resulting from decades of innovation and research at Beckman Coulter, has led to an entirely new generation of analytical ultracentrifuges.
Find out More in the Video
single-use consumables will help you optimize your lab processes ✓ Providing Multilevels of Biocontainment for Laboratory Safety ✓ ready to go, right out of the bag more
Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) detection modules offer superior signal resolution ✓ Different instrument configurations available with up to 3-laser and 13-color detection ✓ Compact design for use in biological safety cabinets more
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences signed a definitive agreement to acquire m2p-labs, a privately held, microbioreactor manufacturer based in Baesweiler, Germany. m2p-labs is best known for its transformative BioLector plate-based microbioreactors, which support automated solutions for screening ... more
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences announced its acquisition of Labcyte, a privately held, acoustic liquid handling company based in San Jose, California. Labcyte is best known for its Echo® acoustic droplet ejection technology, which uses sound waves to transfer tiny amounts of liquid with une ... more
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences announced that their Aquios CL flow cytometer has been accepted by the World Health Organization (WHO) Prequalification of In Vitro Diagnostics Programme. It can now be used specifically for the immunologic assessment of patients having, or suspected of having, ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker