New CMOS instead of old CCD sensor technology: high frame rate and resolution at a low price ✓ Image processing made easy: the MED Feature Sets combine hardware, firmware and software functions ✓ Certified quality standards: production, distribution and service according to ISO13485:2016 more
Basler dart USB - Embedded Vision Camera Modules for Medical & Life Sciences
High performance and reliable with the Sony IMX392 and IMX334 sensors
Space-saving and lightweight with dimensions of 27 x 27 mm at 5 g in the bareboard version
Easy to integrate and versatile thanks to USB 3.0 interface and Basler pylon Camera Software Suite
Optimal Combination of High Performance, Compact Design and Low Cost
Many applications in the Medical & Life Sciences sector offer little space for vision components but require high performance. The Basler dart USB camera modules are ideal because they are small, light, versatile, and powerful. Thanks to the Sony IMX392 (2.3 MP) and IMX334 (8.3 MP) CMOS sensors, they deliver images of the highest quality. Their size, weight, design as bareboard or with S- or CS-mount, and the "plug-and-play" USB 3.0 interface make them easy to integrate into a wide variety of applications.
For process automation, for example, the dart with the IMX392 sensor is ideal. The high frame rate of 160 fps enables fast sample handling and thus a high sample throughput. Image preprocessing in the camera saves computing power on the host side, which is available for analysis purposes. For a task like colony counting, the dart with the IMX334 sensor is an excellent match. Due to its high resolution of 8.3 MP, it records the entire sample area. There is no need for a mechanism to move the sample or camera.
Embedded Vision Camera Modules für Medical & Life Sciences
- 1CDR FoodLab ® - Analyses systems for quality control on food and beverage
- 2Handheld Cell Counter & Spectrometer
- 3Making Chemical Analysis Easy by Improving Laboratory Operations and Productivity
- 4Do you still count, or are you already measuring?
- 510 air pollutants and greenhouse gases – one high-precision analyzer
- 6Measuring size & concentration of nanoparticles
- 7An entire chromatographic system in a small footprint
- 8The Quick and Precise Density Meter for Busy Laboratories and Factories
- 9ICP-MS Analysis of Elements
- 10Fast and reliable detection of SARS-CoV-2 in swabs of environmental surfaces