New CMOS instead of old CCD sensor technology: high frame rate and resolution at a low price ✓ Image processing made easy: the MED Feature Sets combine hardware, firmware and software functions ✓ Certified quality standards: production, distribution and service according to ISO13485:2016 more
Basler dart USB - Embedded Vision Camera Modules for Medical & Life Sciences
High performance and reliable with the Sony IMX392 and IMX334 sensors
Space-saving and lightweight with dimensions of 27 x 27 mm at 5 g in the bareboard version
Easy to integrate and versatile thanks to USB 3.0 interface and Basler pylon Camera Software Suite
Optimal Combination of High Performance, Compact Design and Low Cost
Many applications in the Medical & Life Sciences sector offer little space for vision components but require high performance. The Basler dart USB camera modules are ideal because they are small, light, versatile, and powerful. Thanks to the Sony IMX392 (2.3 MP) and IMX334 (8.3 MP) CMOS sensors, they deliver images of the highest quality. Their size, weight, design as bareboard or with S- or CS-mount, and the "plug-and-play" USB 3.0 interface make them easy to integrate into a wide variety of applications.
For process automation, for example, the dart with the IMX392 sensor is ideal. The high frame rate of 160 fps enables fast sample handling and thus a high sample throughput. Image preprocessing in the camera saves computing power on the host side, which is available for analysis purposes. For a task like colony counting, the dart with the IMX334 sensor is an excellent match. Due to its high resolution of 8.3 MP, it records the entire sample area. There is no need for a mechanism to move the sample or camera.
Find out More in the Video
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker