Stopped-flow applications with microsecond time resolution
Rapid Reaction Monitoring with longer mid-IR fibers
High resolution spectroscopy - better than 0.001 cm-1
next generation of midIR Spectroscopy: it's all about time and resolution
Does FTIR spectroscopy limit your measurement capabilities in terms of speed, SNR or spectral resolution? The IRis-F1 overcomes these limitations and offers an unmatched combination of speed, brightness and resolution.
A complete spectrum can be acquired in one microsecond and the high brightness laser source enables high signal-to-noise ratios >1000 in 100 microseconds measurement time. These parameters are achieved with a default spectral resolution of 0.33 cm-1. Spectral and temporal resolution are recorded simultaneously, avoiding massive experiment repetition as sometimes required in step-scan FTIR.
A high-resolution version, offering <0.001 cm-1 spectral resolution, is also available.Easy laser module exchange is done within a few seconds, allowing you to cover several bandwidths with 60cm⁻¹ broadness The dual-comb light sources are packed into laser modules which are user exchangeable without tools and with minimum realignment. Modules are available with different center wavenumbers throughout the mid-IR and typically cover >60 cm-1.
trace gas analysis
Find out More in the Video
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker