Solenoid lock for locking various laboratory applications
High maximum static locking force of at least 1,600 N
Long life span
Shock resistance from 100 g
Compact and reliable - locking e.g. laboratory centrifuges with our solenoid lock
With a very high holding force of at least 1,600 N and a shock resistance up to 100 g, Kendrion now offers a solenoid door lock, which has a focus on safety. Therefor this door lock is suitable for locking application in the laboratory centrifuges, laboratory hoods, incubators, disinfectors and suitable for many other applications.
An integrated solenoid allows easy control and combines quiet operation with a quick release. The patented locking mechanism allows the operator to unlock doors when they are under load. Microswitch feedback for the locked position is available as well as a mechanical emergency release for the event of power failure.
The solenoid door lock has two locking options: It is available in SL (self locked) and AL (active locked). In addition, integrated micro switches allow position monitoring of the lock.
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker