Analyzers for particle size distribution, zeta potential and charge/pH titration
Short measurement time and ultra fast titration speed
"Mix and Measure" principle to avoid sedimentation during the measurement
Laboratory or inline usage
Rapid stability assessment and formulation of colloids, nanoparticles, emulsions
A well-known measure of the stability behavior of dispersions and nanoparticles are particle interface potentials, such as the zeta potential. By measuring the flow potential generated by the charge separation of the fluid, one obtains information about the zeta potential. The determination of the particle size is another way to investigate a process in order to obtain reliable statements about the stability behavior.
The particle size distribution is determined by means of DLS 180° dynamic light scattering. The StabiSizer® by Colloid Metrix provides very fast, accurate and reproducible particle charge and particle size distribution measurements. It is able to measure the surface charge of particles in the range of 0.3 nm to 300 μm and the size distribution of 0.3 nm to 10 μm, at a concentration range of up to 40% vol. Due to the optimized measuring technology, the StabiSizer® can determine 7 parameters simultaneously and within a few seconds:
- particle size distribution
- zeta potential
- streaming potential
- pH value
Find out More in the Video
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker