single-use consumables will help you optimize your lab processes ✓ Providing Multilevels of Biocontainment for Laboratory Safety ✓ ready to go, right out of the bag more
Digital pulse data can be stored & re-analyzed as needed
Detect particles regardless of material type or optical properties
Multiple aperture options & data overlay capability for analyzing complex samples over wide particle
High resolution sizing, counting and size distribution of cells, particles or sub-visible particles
The Multisizer 4e is the newest particle sizing and counting system in the Beckman Coulter Life Sciences Coulter Counter line. It is the most accurate and flexible particle characterization device available, boasting an unparalleled sizing range of 0.2 - 1600 μm. The new 10 uM Aperture allows users to study sub-cellular and micro-particles as small as 200 nm, while the advanced noise reduction system for small apertures improves measurement accuracy. Generated data are processed using patented digital pulse processing technology and can be saved and later re-analyzed. This technology provides ultra high resolution and accuracy unattainable through any other technologies: detection of 1 particle in 1 ml of a sample with the optimal instrument configuration. Analysis results are not dependent on particle shape, structure, or optical properties.
Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) detection modules offer superior signal resolution ✓ Different instrument configurations available with up to 3-laser and 13-color detection ✓ Compact design for use in biological safety cabinets more
Achieve high performance and up to 6.0 Liter processing capacity in a compact foot print ✓ Speeds up to 110,500 xg RCF with efficient acceleration and deceleration profiles ✓ Offers a selection of BioCertified* fixed-angle and swinging bucket rotors more
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences signed a definitive agreement to acquire m2p-labs, a privately held, microbioreactor manufacturer based in Baesweiler, Germany. m2p-labs is best known for its transformative BioLector plate-based microbioreactors, which support automated solutions for screening ... more
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences announced its acquisition of Labcyte, a privately held, acoustic liquid handling company based in San Jose, California. Labcyte is best known for its Echo® acoustic droplet ejection technology, which uses sound waves to transfer tiny amounts of liquid with une ... more
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences announced that their Aquios CL flow cytometer has been accepted by the World Health Organization (WHO) Prequalification of In Vitro Diagnostics Programme. It can now be used specifically for the immunologic assessment of patients having, or suspected of having, ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker