In Situ Sensors: RGA and QCM‘s for the best Vacuum Process Monitoring and Control
Reduce process variance with the highest in-situ accuracy and best measurement resolution
Allows for tool integration and data acquisition and analysis for Smart process control
Minimize process risk and optimize system performance through worldwide expert applications support
Sensor solutions enabling you to control your processes and resulting in maximized process yield
Protect and grow your profit with precision monitoring and control of your vacuum processes. INFICON RGA’s and QCM sensors provide a cost-effective solution to high-accuracy process monitoring for short or long vacuum processes. With a cost competitive initial investment and low total cost of ownership, INFICON sensors minimize overall production costs. Additionally, the long-lasting sensors require less maintenance which maximizes availability during your process.
Our products enable you to maximize your tool quality and reliability, allowing you to start profiting sooner with flexible and low-cost integration, development and control. INFICON, the technology leader for in situ vacuum process monitoring, offers a broad selection of RGA’s, thin film controllers, sensors, feedthroughs, and crystals for all your vacuum needs. INFICON, with more than 50 years’ experience in vacuum industry provides high-quality products and expert worldwide support helping you to control your profit by making excellence repeatable. See our complete line of products and accessories at inficon.com
process monitoring systems
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker