Quantitative results in minutes ✓ Transportable for on-site analysis ✓ Simplified, web-based software more
Reliable vacuum pressure measurement designed for your application
Robust design for reliable vacuum pressure measurement
Long life time even harsh prosess environment
Design freedom due to Ultra-Low magnetic stray field
INFICON cold cathode vacuum gauges - perfectly suited for all analytical applications
The INFICON Gemini™ Inverted Magnetron Vacuum Gauge is the workhorse for vacuum measurement applications. While the Gemini MPG50x combines two sensor systems in one small device to measure from the atmosphere down to 1x10 -9 mbar.
The robust design ensures reliable measurements and a long lifetime in demanding environments. It also features an ultra-low magnetic stray field and is perfectly suited for all analytical application
Fastest leak testing due to short start-up and suppression of helium background ✓ Maximum service life through maximum robustness against shock ventilation and mechanical impacts ✓ Fast and easy operation through intuitive user guidance more
Continuous unattended on-line VOC monitoring at PPT levels ✓ Alerts indicate when contaminants exceed thresholds ✓ Minimal maintenance and low consumable costs more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker