Quantitative results in minutes ✓ Transportable for on-site analysis ✓ Simplified, web-based software more
Reliable high vacuum measurement with outstanding hot ionization gauge line
Up to 13 decades in one gauge
Save costs and tool space
Easy to exchange sensing element
INFICON Hot Ionization and Pirani gauges - perfectly suited for your coating applications
The INFICON Hot Ion Family of vacuum gauges combines the advantages of up to three different technologies in a single compact economic package to measure process and base pressure from 5 x10-10 to 1500 mbar.
Combining technologies reduces the complexity of installation, setup, and integration, thus reducing cost and valuable tool space.
Fastest leak testing due to short start-up and suppression of helium background ✓ Maximum service life through maximum robustness against shock ventilation and mechanical impacts ✓ Fast and easy operation through intuitive user guidance more
Continuous unattended on-line VOC monitoring at PPT levels ✓ Alerts indicate when contaminants exceed thresholds ✓ Minimal maintenance and low consumable costs more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker