Innovative methane detector system for easy survey of gas pipelines
High sensitivity, quick response and short recovery time thanks to IR technology from 0ppm to 100vol%
Zero cross sensitivity against water or car exhaust
Built in GC and GPS for gas analysis and GIS tracking
Innovation makes the difference
IRwin is a portable methane leak detector for fast and easy survey of gas pipelines. This multi-function instrument efficiently operates on different surfaces and situations during survey, is highly sensitive, responds quickly and has a short recovery time.
It is certified intrinsically safe, with TÜV certified capability for LEL, oxygen and toxic gas measurements. The special developed gas chromatograph (GC) and sensor combination allows near real-time distinction between swamp gas and natural gas.
The GC inside IRwin delivers fast test results, even at low ethane (from 0,5%) conentrations. IRwin is light (1,6kg) and portable for optimum comfort. The instrument and its accessories have been developed for mobile use in demanding conditions.
gas measurement systems
concentration measuring device
Find out More in the Video
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker