The X-ray fluorescence spectrometer weighs only 1.7 kg and contains everything you need for X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analysis in lab quality more
Switch between 6 different observation methods by pushing a button
Fast macro to micro viewing
Accurate measurements with a telecentric optical system
DSX1000 Digital Microscope Offers Advanced Tools for Faster Failure Analysis
The DSX1000 digital microscope combines the quality of renowned Olympus optics with the ease of use of digital technologies. Designed to measure and observe a variety of materials, the microscope offers guaranteed high- and low-magnification accuracy and precision* in a single instrument for users in the electronics, metal, semiconductor, automotive, aerospace and medical device manufacturing industries. New benefits and features enhance the DSX1000 digital microscope’s performance and measurement capabilities, including fast, one-button switching between 17 objective lenses for low and high magnification, from 20X to 7000X. Telecentric optical system offers guaranteed accuracy and repeatability* at all magnifications. The best image function enables users to quickly compare and choose the best observation method between 6 options, brightfield, oblique, darkfield, MIX, polarization, and differential interference contrast. 60 frames-per-second image acquisition means fast, smooth image stitching for large samples.
Excellent Image Quality ✓ Exceptional Color Reproducibility ✓ Expanded Flatness for Uniform Images more
The handheld Vanta X-ray fluorescence spectrometers let you analyze chemical compositions and identify alloys wherever you must. The compact X-ray fluorescence analyzers weigh only 1.7 kg and contain everything you need for X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analysis in lab quality.Typical applicatio ... more
Carl Zeiss Microscopy GmbH and Olympus America Inc. have signed a nonexclusive worldwide licensing agreement allowing Carl Zeiss to access an extensive portfolio of patents held by Olympus in the field of digital pathology and virtual microscopy. The patents included in the licensing deal c ... more
The National Research Council Canada (NRC) recently helped Olympus to design and commercialize a CARS (Coherent Anti-stokes Raman Scattering) microscope. The new Olympus microscope is based on a femtosecond non-linear optical process called CARS, which stands for Coherent Anti-Stokes Raman ... more
Olympus Microscopy has partnered with the Nature Publishing Group to present the Neurotechniques Collection. This compilation of articles will draw together some of the groundbreaking research that has recently been published in Nature Reviews Neuroscience and Nature Methods. Sponsored by O ... more
Learn how modern deep learning-based approaches have the potential to reduce or replace fluorescence markers in live cell imaging. Use case included. more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker