Thanks to DSOI technology twice the sensitivity of conventional radial-plasma-view instruments ✓ TI enables highest sensitivity for trace elements, as well as freedom from matrix interferences ✓ Extremely agile, LDMOS generator without external cooling – faster warmup for higher productivity more
A Quantum Leap in Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Technology (ED-XRF)
Outstanding sensitivity leads to up to a factor 3 improved precision compared to previous models
Significantly (typically a factor 3) lower limits of detection for a wide range of elements
Turboquant II software tool provides an unprecedented ability to analyze unknown samples
The Spectrometer that Redefines ED-XRF Analysis With Exceptional new Levels of Performance
The SPECTRO XEPOS spectrometer represents a quantum leap in energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence technology. It provides breakthrough advances in multi-elemental analysis of major, minor, and trace element concentrations. New developments in excitation and detection deliver outstanding sensitivity and detection limits — yielding remarkable gains in precision and accuracy.
The amazing SPECTRO XEPOS excels at critical tasks from rapid screening analysis to precise product quality control. Apply it for at-line processing in a variety of industries, for geology and mining, for environmental and waste monitoring, and for research and academia. Different versions maximize performance for selected elemental groups in specific matrices. An innovative X-ray tube and unique new adaptive excitation technology furnish the highest possible sensitivity, optimized to target elements of choice.
Find out More in the Video
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments GmbH announced that Dr. Christoph Mätzig has been named to succeed Manfred Bergsch as Managing Director. Bergsch retired on July 1, 2016, and Dr. Mätzig has assumed his responsibilities at SPECTRO, a leading manufacturer of measurement instruments for elementa ... more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments, a leading manufacturer of advanced instruments for elemental analysis, has announced a major milestone — the shipment of its 40,000th spectrometer. The “milestone instrument,” a SPECTRO ARCOS state-of-the-art optical emission spectrometer with inductively cou ... more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments announced that it has been acquired by AMETEK, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electric motors. SPECTRO was acquired from an investor group led by German Equity Partners BV for approximately EUR80 million ($98 million). With i ... more
nstead of the compromised, overspecialized ICP-OES and ED-XRF instruments that many university labs have applied in the past, a new class of instrumen more
This paper provides an in-depth comparison of these two long-established technologies used in a wide variety of elemental analysis applications more
This paper reviews the concepts surrounding the optical interfaces that are available for ICP-OES spectrometers and discusses the relative strengths more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker