Real-time, high-resolution, and high-sensitivity composition monitor for gases and liquids
Full quantitative chemical analysis up to ten times per second
Autonomous instrument directly integrated into your production equipment
Remote control and supervision, including live results in real-time and around the clock
TOF-MS Technology for Highest Product Quality, Real-time, In-line, Sensitive
Our compact TOF-MS can be mounted in-line of industrial manufacturing equipment, providing constant monitoring of products and production processes. All species are detected simultaneously and continuously every 100 ms without dead time. We reach a mass resolution of 1800 at full width at half maximum, a detection limit below 1 ppm and a dynamic range up to 8 decades. No scanning of the mass scale is required. The noise level over the full mass range is constant, allowing the detection of small quantities of heavy chemical compounds.
The STT-1800 is mechanically simple and very robust. Hence, it is well suited for high-reliability applications in industry and harsh environments. The instrument is fully network compatible, controlled and operated in a web browser-based single-page application, providing measurement data streams, which are integrating with our software solution for data visualization, data analysis and long-term data storage in a database.
TOF Mass Spectrometry
TOF mass spectrometers
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Analyses systems for quality control on food and beverage
- 3Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 4Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 5Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 6Production of standards, samples and concentrations - fast and reliable
- 7The smart LIMS - User-friendly software solution for optimizing your laboratory processes
- 8Handheld X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) Analysis in Laboratory Quality
- 92-Way and 3-Way Miniature Solenoid Valves
- 10Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip