External probe in different lengths with 180° backscatter ✓ Amplified optical signal for unparalleled accuracy and sensitivity via Reference Beating ✓ Molecular weight determination more
Flexible size & shape analysis in an extremely wide measuring range
Excellent resolution of narrow or multimodal size distributions
Detection of smallest amounts of oversized or undersized grains
Fully comparable to sieve analysis and laser diffraction results
Dynamic Image Analysis of powders, granules and suspensions from 0.8 µm to 8 mm
The CAMSIZER X2 is a powerful, extremely versatile particle analyzer with a wide measuring range that combines state-of-the-art camera technology with flexible dispersion options. Based on the principle of Dynamic Image Analysis (ISO 13322-2), the CAMSIZER X2 provides precise particle size and shape information of powders, granules and suspensions in a measuring range from 0.8 μm to 8 mm.
The CAMSIZER X2 produces a particle flow which is characterized by an optical system with high resolution. An ultrabright LED stroboscopic light sources and two high-resolution digital cameras achieve a frame rate of more than 300 images per second which are evaluated in real time by a powerful software. Thus, the CAMSIZER X2 captures the images of hundreds of thousands to several millions of particles with highest accuracy within only 1 to 3 minutes.
The CAMSIZER X2 provides a wide selection of particle information which allows for comprehensive and reliable characterization of the sample material. It is suitable for use in R&D as well as for routine tasks in quality control.
Find out More in the Video
Wide measurement range from 0.01 µm to 4 mm thanks to tri-laser technology ✓ High sensitivity and reliable detection of oversized grains ✓ Image analysis provides valuable information on particle morphology more
The SYNC particle analyzer from Microtrac MRB offers traditional users of laser diffraction technology some exciting new possibilities for particle characterization. The proven tri-laser technology ensures accurate and repeatable particle size distributions in an extremely wide dynamic meas ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker