The X-ray fluorescence spectrometer weighs only 1.7 kg and contains everything you need for X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analysis in lab quality more
Coming soon - Innovative Incubation Monitoring System with Cell Count and Confluency Analysis
Label-free, quantitative data
Consistent results throughout your lab
Track the health of cell cultures without removing them from the incubator
The OLYMPUS Provi CM20 incubation monitoring system* provides quantitative data about the health of cell cultures while they are in the incubator. The system periodically scans the cultures, counts the number of cells, determines confluency and wirelessly communicates the data to a tablet or PC. By using the CM20 system, you can acquire data that will help improve the reproducibility and stability of your cell culture process. The system automatically scans multiple points in a culture vessel to provide a steady stream of quantitative data about the health and confluency of cultures. You can keep track of your cell cultures’ health while they remain safely in the incubator, which reduces the risk of damage caused by temperature change, vibration, or contamination.
Find out More in the Video
Excellent Image Quality ✓ Exceptional Color Reproducibility ✓ Expanded Flatness for Uniform Images more
The handheld Vanta X-ray fluorescence spectrometers let you analyze chemical compositions and identify alloys wherever you must. The compact X-ray fluorescence analyzers weigh only 1.7 kg and contain everything you need for X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analysis in lab quality.Typical applicatio ... more
Carl Zeiss Microscopy GmbH and Olympus America Inc. have signed a nonexclusive worldwide licensing agreement allowing Carl Zeiss to access an extensive portfolio of patents held by Olympus in the field of digital pathology and virtual microscopy. The patents included in the licensing deal c ... more
The National Research Council Canada (NRC) recently helped Olympus to design and commercialize a CARS (Coherent Anti-stokes Raman Scattering) microscope. The new Olympus microscope is based on a femtosecond non-linear optical process called CARS, which stands for Coherent Anti-Stokes Raman ... more
Olympus Microscopy has partnered with the Nature Publishing Group to present the Neurotechniques Collection. This compilation of articles will draw together some of the groundbreaking research that has recently been published in Nature Reviews Neuroscience and Nature Methods. Sponsored by O ... more
Learn how modern deep learning-based approaches have the potential to reduce or replace fluorescence markers in live cell imaging. Use case included. more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker