The X-ray fluorescence spectrometer weighs only 1.7 kg and contains everything you need for X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analysis in lab quality more
Spinning Disk Confocal Super Resolution Microscope
High-Level Super Resolution
Suited for Live Specimens
Reveal Super Resolution Details Inside Your Samples
Confocal Super Resolution for All Live Cell Samples
Designed for fast 3D super resolution imaging and prolonged cell viability in time-lapse experiments, the IXplore SpinSR microscope system offers XY resolution down to 120 nm without the need for dedicated labeling procedures.
Resolve confocal images down to 120 nm XY resolution using the confocal technique and Olympus super resolution (OSR). OSR algorithms work in real time to eliminate delays caused by frame averaging or image reconstruction, providing instant super resolution images so you can get to your results faster. This enables experimental design for super resolution to include live cell experiments, which are further improved through the ultrafast imaging speeds and multichannel acquisition capabilities of the spinning disk confocal.
Easily integrate the IXplore SpinSR microscope system into existing experiment and sample protocols; you can switch from widefield, confocal, and super resolution using the same samples with just the click of a button— the microscope takes care of the rest.
live cell microscopy
Super Resolution Microscopes
Excellent Image Quality ✓ Exceptional Color Reproducibility ✓ Expanded Flatness for Uniform Images more
The handheld Vanta X-ray fluorescence spectrometers let you analyze chemical compositions and identify alloys wherever you must. The compact X-ray fluorescence analyzers weigh only 1.7 kg and contain everything you need for X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analysis in lab quality.Typical applicatio ... more
Carl Zeiss Microscopy GmbH and Olympus America Inc. have signed a nonexclusive worldwide licensing agreement allowing Carl Zeiss to access an extensive portfolio of patents held by Olympus in the field of digital pathology and virtual microscopy. The patents included in the licensing deal c ... more
The National Research Council Canada (NRC) recently helped Olympus to design and commercialize a CARS (Coherent Anti-stokes Raman Scattering) microscope. The new Olympus microscope is based on a femtosecond non-linear optical process called CARS, which stands for Coherent Anti-Stokes Raman ... more
Olympus Microscopy has partnered with the Nature Publishing Group to present the Neurotechniques Collection. This compilation of articles will draw together some of the groundbreaking research that has recently been published in Nature Reviews Neuroscience and Nature Methods. Sponsored by O ... more
Learn how modern deep learning-based approaches have the potential to reduce or replace fluorescence markers in live cell imaging. Use case included. more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker