External probe in different lengths with 180° backscatter ✓ Amplified optical signal for unparalleled accuracy and sensitivity via Reference Beating ✓ Molecular weight determination more
The New SYNC: A Combination of Laser Diffraction and Image Analysis Optimizes Particle Characterization
Wide measurement range from 0.01 µm to 4 mm thanks to tri-laser technology
High sensitivity and reliable detection of oversized grains
Image analysis provides valuable information on particle morphology
Synchronous determination of particle size and particle shape
The SYNC particle analyzer from Microtrac MRB offers traditional users of laser diffraction technology some exciting new possibilities for particle characterization. The proven tri-laser technology ensures accurate and repeatable particle size distributions in an extremely wide dynamic measuring range from 0.01 µm to 4 mm. In addition to laser diffraction, the integrated camera provides image information for the determination of a wide range of morphological parameters.
This patented synchronous measurement technique of the SYNC allows users to perform a laser diffraction measurement and image analysis simultaneously: one sample, one measuring cell, one optical bench, one dispersion system, one user interface, one integrated measurement result.
With the SYNC, both wet and dry samples can be easily dispersed and analyzed. This makes the SYNC suitable for a wide range of routine tasks in quality control as well as for research applications, where it provides valuable information for the development of new materials and processes, for example.
Find out More in the Video
Excellent resolution of narrow or multimodal size distributions ✓ Detection of smallest amounts of oversized or undersized grains ✓ Fully comparable to sieve analysis and laser diffraction results more
The SYNC particle analyzer from Microtrac MRB offers traditional users of laser diffraction technology some exciting new possibilities for particle characterization. The proven tri-laser technology ensures accurate and repeatable particle size distributions in an extremely wide dynamic meas ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker