“From a single source” means potential savings through process optimization and supplier consolidation ✓ Saving time with personal advice from our laboratory experts and through modern ordering systems more
Optimize Time and Costs When Purchasing for Your Lab
Fast results - find (almost) everything in over 2 million products
Flexible ordering procedures - we adapt to your processes
Varied interfaces - direct connection to your system on request
Laboratory procurement with optimized costs and processing time
Do you have current demands in your laboratory? The search for the desired product can be complicated and time-consuming: Different providers, different data, different systems. But it could also be quick and easy: Th. Geyer has the right e-commerce solution. Our webshop supports you with your procurement: As a registered customer, you have access to our entire portfolio with over 200 brand manufacturers as well as many specialist suppliers.
Your order has to be mapped in a certain way? We offer you the option of flexibly adapting the ordering process according to your requirements.
You would like to order more directly and economical? We provide various interfaces for our shop. From Open Catalog Interface (OCI) to the connection of procurement platforms to static product catalogues. Almost everything is possible - this also applies to e-invoicing.
Even with an e-commerce solution we are happy to be there for you personally: Our IT experts for everything to do with connectivity and functionality - our laboratory experts for all questions about products.
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker