“From a single source” means potential savings through process optimization and supplier consolidation
Saving time with personal advice from our laboratory experts and through modern ordering systems
Certified processes from ordering to the safe and fast delivery of your desired products
Reduce procurement costs
You need the best conditions in your laboratory to be able to concentrate on your demanding tasks. From laboratory equipment, laboratory instruments up to laboratory chemicals, consumables and life science products - as your partner, Th. Geyer can deliver all laboratory products safely and reliably at all times as a one-stop shop. Save time, capacity and costs!
As a family business with over 125 years of experience, we combine tradition and an orientation toward the future. At Th. Geyer you get products from more than 200 leading manufacturers and brands. Additionally we partner with numerous specialized suppliers to source your hard-to-find items. We are always at your side, with personal support from specific contact persons, to ordering in our web shop. Our logistics reliably supply you with your products.
Take advantage of our competence as a specialist laboratory distributor and optimize the procurement processes for your laboratory requirements with us as your partner.
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker