Easy to Use WDXRF Benchtop Spectrometer with Superior Analytical Performance & Low Cost-of-Ownership
ZSX Guidance software for simple routine analysis and ease of use for non XRF experts
SQX software – very flexible, powerful Fundamental Parameter (FP) software including thin film analysis
Low cost-of-ownership & ease-of-use combined with the benefits of a real plug & play benchtop system
Analysing elements from Oxygen to Uranium in solids, liquids, powders, alloys and thin films
The Rigaku Supermini200 is the world’s first and only high power benchtop wavelength-dispersive (WD) XRF spectrometer that provides superior sensitivity and spectral resolution like a large and heavy floor standing spectrometer while maintaining the low cost-of-ownership and ease-of-use benefits of a real plug & play benchtop system.
Equipped with a high-powered (200 W) X-ray tube, it delivers WDXRF light element performance and spectral resolution unreachable for EDXRF. The analysis of lowest concentration levels of light elements (F, Na, Mg, Ca, Si, Al, and P) is easy. With the three-position crystal changer, it delivers best performance from Oxygen through Uranium. The LiF(200) and PET crystals can be supported by a RX26, RX9 or Ge crystal to optimize the performance for your application. With the up to 12-position sample changer, you can run routine batches for quality and production control.
The Supermini200 is widely used in industry, such as petro chemistry, metals, mining for R&D and quality control.
Find out More in the Video
The Rigaku Supermini200 is the world’s first and only high power benchtop wavelength-dispersive (WD) XRF spectrometer that provides superior sensitivity and spectral resolution like a large and heavy floor standing spectrometer while maintaining the low cost-of-ownership and ease-of-use ben ... more
Merck and Rigaku Corp., Tokyo, Japan, have signed a joint development agreement to develop lab consumables based on crystalline sponge technology, which determines the absolute chemical structure of organic molecules and enables X-ray crystallography without crystallization of the analyte. ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker