No Alkali elution
No Thermal shock breakage
Absolutely New Products in the market
Quartz Screw-neck Vials, we succeeded in mass-producing for the first time in the world, that makes possible to supply at low cost. Following the “Crimp-top type”, this time we exhibit “Screw-neck type” and “Vials for an Autosampler”.
Quartz Vials are made of 99.99% SiO2, so that Alkali and Aluminum elution can be eliminated. Compared to conventional Borosilicate-glass vials, it is much more suitable for long-term storage in this view point. In addition, Quartz Glass Vials have a great heat resistance from -196 to 1000 Celsius degree, and its thermal expansion coefficient is close to zero, so there is no concern about thermal shock breakage during rapid heating and freezing process.
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker