Wide selection from A to Z of fittings and other connection components ✓ Usage eliminates peak tailing and band broadening ✓ The industry standard - interchangeable with almost all major instrument manufaturers more
Permeation Devices vs. Bottled Trace Level Standards
Dynacal permeation devices are small, inert capsules containing a pure chemical compound in a two phase equilibrium between its gas phase and its liquid or solid phase.
At a constant temperature, the device emits the compound through its permeable portion at a constant rate.
Devices are typically inserted into a carrier flow to generate test atmospheres for calibrating gas analyzer systems, testing hazardous gas alarms, or conducting long-term studies of effects on materials or biological systems – in short, any situation requiring a stable concentration of a specific trace chemical.
VICI permeation devices offer the following advantages over bottled standards:
- Use pure substance in an inert matrix
- Substances available which will not be offered in gas cylinders
- Precise concentrations
- Easily generated with NIST traceablity using established EPA and ASTM protocols
- Removal and/or addition of a single component is simple
- Wide range of concentrations easily generated by varying the dilution flow rate and/or the set point temperature
The pulsed discharge detector (HID) is an ultra-sensitive universal detector ✓ Available as Plug&Play version for the Agilent 6890, 7890, and 8890 and other company GCs ✓ The TCD is optimized with enhanced sensitivity at low flow rates (capillary GC) more
Zero dead volume connections eliminate peak tailing and band broadening ✓ Alloys & polymer composites available to meet virtually any compatibility requirements ✓ Depending on actuation requirements, available with manual, pneumatic, or electric actuators more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker