Biolayer interferometer system ✓ Minimal space required ✓ Only 4 µL of sample ✓ Protein quantification ✓ Protein kinetics ✓ Protein-protein interactions ✓ more
On the Double: Determine Protein Interactions for Your Sample and the Reference Simultaneously
Sensitive – Easily determine kinetic rates and amounts even of small molecules ≤150
2-channel design – Measure sample and reference in parallel or increase the capacity of your measurement
Automated – Insert samples and sensors and you’re off, the Octet K2 System does the rest automatically
Entry-level BLI technology: Label-free automated characterization of molecular interaction
The label-free Octet K2 Biolayer Interferometer is your entry-level system to the automated measurement of molecular interactions at moderate throughput.
Its patented 2-channel design allows you to measure 2 samples in parallel and thus to save time. Quickly and easily characterize protein-protein or protein-small molecule interactions, determine affinity or simply the concentration of active analytes.
The microfluidic-free Dip-and-Read™ format combines the measurement of unpurified mixtures directly in standardized microplates. The flexibility with regards to sample types ranges from molecules sized only 150 Da to viruses or whole human cells.
After measurement, the samples can be used for further processing steps or analyses.
The biosensors can be regenerated and reused when the experiment is over. This reduces your operating costs for consumables.
Increase the efficiency and quality of your research with the Octet K2 Biolayer Interferometer.
Bio-layer interferometer system ✓ High-throughput – 96 biosensors ✓ Protein quantification ✓ Assay for protein-protein interactions ✓ Fully automated ✓ more
Biolayer interferometer system ✓ 8-channel measurement ✓ Active temperature control ✓ Protein-protein interaction assay ✓ Fully automated ✓ GxP compliant ✓ more
Fits into every lab and suits any budget: BLItz-start into label-free real-time protein analysis more
Whether drug screening, protein development, production or quality control, you can analyze proteins faster and easier when using bio-layer interferometry (BLI) assays. The fully automated BLI system Octet HTX allows for unprecedented throughput which can be further enhanced in combination ... more
In this e-book, the four technologies are compared in terms of their capabilities and workflows to provide guidance for choosing the most suitable platform more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Universal GC Detector: Detection down to Low ppb
- 3Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 4Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 7Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology
- 8Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 9All-Rounder for Solid/Liquid Extraction
- 10Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes