Biolayer interferometer system ✓ 8-channel measurement ✓ Active temperature control ✓ Protein-protein interaction assay ✓ Fully automated ✓ GxP compliant ✓ more
On the Double: Determine Protein Interactions for Your Sample and the Reference Simultaneously
Sensitive – Easily determine kinetic rates and amounts even of small molecules ≤150
2-channel design – Measure sample and reference in parallel or increase the capacity of your measurement
Automated – Insert samples and sensors and you’re off, the Octet K2 System does the rest automatically
Entry-level BLI technology: Label-free automated characterization of molecular interaction
The label-free Octet K2 Biolayer Interferometer is your entry-level system to the automated measurement of molecular interactions at moderate throughput.
Its patented 2-channel design allows you to measure 2 samples in parallel and thus to save time. Quickly and easily characterize protein-protein or protein-small molecule interactions, determine affinity or simply the concentration of active analytes.
The microfluidic-free Dip-and-Read™ format combines the measurement of unpurified mixtures directly in standardized microplates. The flexibility with regards to sample types ranges from molecules sized only 150 Da to viruses or whole human cells.
After measurement, the samples can be used for further processing steps or analyses.
The biosensors can be regenerated and reused when the experiment is over. This reduces your operating costs for consumables.
Increase the efficiency and quality of your research with the Octet K2 Biolayer Interferometer.
Biolayer interferometer system ✓ Minimal space required ✓ Only 4 µL of sample ✓ Protein quantification ✓ Protein kinetics ✓ Protein-protein interactions ✓ more
Bio-layer interferometer system ✓ High-throughput – 96 biosensors ✓ Protein quantification ✓ Assay for protein-protein interactions ✓ Fully automated ✓ more
Sartorius recorded high growth according to preliminary figures in 2020 due to strong organic development, several acquisitions and the additional momentum from business related to the coronavirus pandemic. The Group closed the year with significant double-digit growth rates in sales revenu ... more
Sartorius closed the first nine months of 2020 with significant double-digit growth rates in sales revenue and earnings. “In the third quarter, we saw high demand for nearly our entire product range,” said Joachim Kreuzburg, CEO. “On top of overall strong organic growth, additional momentum ... more
Sartorius announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to merge purification specialist BIA Separations into its subgroup Sartorius Stedim Biotech in a transaction totaling 360 million euros of which 240 million euros will be paid in cash and 120 million euros in Sartorius Stedim Bi ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker