Can be operated intuitively like a smartphone ✓ Performance meets ease of use ✓ Space-saving design ✓ Maximum data integrity & traceability more
For the first time a hot plate stirrer thinks about your safety - thanks to "telepathic" abilities
Prevents accidents: Heating switches off automatically if you are away from the appliance for too long
Powerful: precise stirring of samples up to 20 litres at 60 - 1,600 rpm and temperatures up to 500 °C
Durable: chemical resistant with market leading overtemperature detection system for the electronics
Detects via infrared or Bluetooth when you are no longer there - and prevents accidents
Imagine a magnetic hot plate stirrer that thinks along with you. What if it had a motion sensor that could detect you from approx. 3 meters away? And starts a timeout process defined by you to switch off the heating as soon as you leave the safety radius? What if you could extend the radius up to 50 m via Bluetooth? How much safer would that make your heating/stirring applications?
The OHAUS Guardian 7000 is the world's first hot plate magnetic stirrer to offer these Guardian Angel features. It protects you, your lab and your sample from accidents and overheating in an unprecedented way. You can set temperature limits for sensitive samples and program precise heating/stirring rates for recurring applications. The lower priced Guardian 5000 offers smart features, too. The easy-to-clean housing always stays cool and protects the electronics from spilled samples. And thanks to the large display and huge "hot top" indicator, you always have an overview of the performance and temperature, even from a distance.
More questions? Please contact us.
hot plate stirrers
Find out More in the Video
Milligram-precise weighing of small samples ✓ Routine weighing in the kg range ✓ Optional IR sensors ✓ Convenient data transfer ✓ more
Reliable results even with temperature fluctuations/electromagnetic fields. You can also operate this balance without a manual. more
Imagine a magnetic hot plate stirrer that thinks along with you. What if it had a motion sensor that could detect you from approx. 3 meters away? And starts a timeout process defined by you to switch off the heating as soon as you leave the safety radius? What if you could extend the radius ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker