Biolayer interferometer system ✓ 8-channel measurement ✓ Active temperature control ✓ Protein-protein interaction assay ✓ Fully automated ✓ GxP compliant ✓ more
No need for process delays due to protein analysis: Quantify 96 samples in 2 minutes
High throughput - up to 96 samples or 96 assays in parallel
Perform a 32 x 32 epitope binning in less than eight hours
Fully automated - integrates seamlessly into development or production processes
High-throughput BLI technology: Label-free characterization of molecular interactions
Whether drug screening, protein development, production or quality control, you can analyze proteins faster and easier when using bio-layer interferometry (BLI) assays. The fully automated BLI system Octet HTX allows for unprecedented throughput which can be further enhanced in combination with autosamplers or robotics. Whether 96 samples in parallel or performing binding specificity studies on 96 different targets- combine the sensitive biosensors as required. Measurements can be performed directly in complex, unpurified mixtures, such as cell culture supernatants or serum containing media. The label-free method based on the microfluidic-free Dip-and-Read™ format accelerates assay developmentand reduces maintenance costs due to the easy and inexpensive exchangeable sensor tips. After measurement, the samples are available for further processing steps or analyses. This saves precious sample material, which tends to be particularly valuable in the early development stages. The easy-to-use software provides the right prerequisite for fast and easy concentration measurements, affinity determinations as well as kinetic and screening assays in high-throughput.
binding specificity studies
Find out More in the Video
Biolayer interferometer system ✓ Minimal space required ✓ Only 4 µL of sample ✓ Protein quantification ✓ Protein kinetics ✓ Protein-protein interactions ✓ more
Biolayer interferometer system ✓ Automated 2-channel measurement ✓ Protein quantification ✓ Assay for protein-protein and protein-small molecule interactions ✓ more
Sartorius recorded high growth according to preliminary figures in 2020 due to strong organic development, several acquisitions and the additional momentum from business related to the coronavirus pandemic. The Group closed the year with significant double-digit growth rates in sales revenu ... more
Sartorius closed the first nine months of 2020 with significant double-digit growth rates in sales revenue and earnings. “In the third quarter, we saw high demand for nearly our entire product range,” said Joachim Kreuzburg, CEO. “On top of overall strong organic growth, additional momentum ... more
Sartorius announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to merge purification specialist BIA Separations into its subgroup Sartorius Stedim Biotech in a transaction totaling 360 million euros of which 240 million euros will be paid in cash and 120 million euros in Sartorius Stedim Bi ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker